Beacon Recruitment & Placement Services Ltd
M: 07854 983191
T: 01274 436120 - 01274 436490 - 01274 436399 - 01274 438943
Questions often asked at interviews
- What do you know about the company?
- Why do you want to leave your current company?
- Why are you interested in this position?
- What skills could you bring to the job?
- What do you like doing best/least in your current role?
- What do you consider to be your strengths/weaknesses?
- What is your greatest achievement?
- Do you prefer to work in a team or alone?
- Can you work under pressure? Describe an incident where you have had to do so.
- How would you handle difficult clients/customers?
- How do you like to be managed?
- Where would you like to be in five years?
- What salary are you looking for?
- Why should I employ you in this position?
Questions you may wish to ask at an interview
- What is the most important aspect of the job?
- Who will I be working for/with?
- How many people are in the department?
- Are there any periods when business peaks? What effect will this have on the job, if any?
- Are there any training schemes from which I may benefit?
- Are there promotional prospects?
- What are the other benefits?